Full membership eligibility criteria:-
The firm provides compliance consultancy services to organisations regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK
The firm has, or intends to have, more than one client at a time
Firms may be companies, partnerships or sole traders
The firm agrees to abide by the following as adopted by the APCC from time to time:-
Receipt of 2 satisfactory professional references. Referees should be from two regulated firms for whom the applicant has provided services for. Referees should know you and your business sufficiently well to be able to express an informed opinion. The APCC will contact both referees and your application will not be considered by the Board of Directors until these reference requests have been satisfactorily completed.
To apply for membership please complete and submit our Membership Application Form which contains full details of the application process.
• access to the FCA and PRA via APCC meetings and discussions
• priority advice and information from the FCA and PRA on regulatory themes and new initiatives
• listing on the APCC Member or Affiliate Member Directory
• priority booking at APCC events
• access to the members only area of the APCC website including:
• informative content and discussion forums
• access to cost effective Professional Indemnity Insurance
• useful templates e.g. health-checks, engagement contracts
• member newsJoining the APCC
Affiliation is available for firms providing specialist facilities or services to compliance consultancy firms or to businesses regulated by the FCA. As an Affiliated Firm has an entry in our online directory of Affiliate Firms, and includes access to our members’ mailings and surveys, priority booking to APCC events (including access to member only events) improved access to the FCA and access to the members’ only area of the APCC website.
Our 'Affiliate Directory' provides services from accountants, solicitors and other service providers specialising in FCA regulated firms. Our aim is to provide regulated firms with a comprehensive information resource for all their professional adviser needs.
To apply for Affiliate Firm status, please complete Affiliate Application Form.
Additional Affiliate Members benefits include:
• the opportunity to improved market awareness of your services and sponsor our events
• entry in a one stop website for regulated firms and able to use the logo for Affiliate member firms on all stationery.
The membership application form asks for details of two professional referees. These should be from a member of the governing body of an existing APCC member or an FCA regulated firm. As a matter or courtesy you should contact the referees before including them in your application. Referees should know you and your business sufficiently well to be able to express an informed opinion. The APCC will contact both referees and ask them to complete a reference request. Your application will not be considered by the Steering Council until these reference requests have been satisfactorily completed.