We are delighted our ‘not to be missed’ Autumn conference registration is now OPEN!!!
We have a fantastic line up of speakers for this flagship financial services event.
This will include the upcoming extension of SMCR as well as looking at how the changes in EU status will gives rise to a host of governance related issues that firms must consider, looking at a strategic part of the FCA business plan 2019/2020.
Following the huge interest from our Spring Conference, we have managed to secure the Pensions Regulator again to further expand on their work with the other regulatory stakeholders – the day will also include; -
- An update on regulatory enforcement and supervision, what’s really going on and how to have a diagnostic approach!
- Hearing from the FCA Firms Contact Centre and how ‘life at the coal face’ really is in 2019!
- David Pelled from MLRO’s will bring us an in-depth look at the challenges facing our world when it comes to AML and 5th Money Laundering Directive
- John King – ex FCA Supervisor, will look at the future requirements facing the GI sector and looking down the line into 2020.
- Looking at the trends and data statistics in the FS sector – what do you need to be looking at in 2020.
- An overview of the ‘tangled’ world of Cryptocurrency – this is a sector that cannot be ignore!!
- AND the APCC will be launching an exciting new service for all members! You must be there to hear what that is!!