The APCC promotes enhanced professional standards for compliance consultants and is recognised as the trade body for compliance consultants by the FCA. Compliance consultancy firms who support the APCC's objectives and successfully complete the application process are eligible to become members of the APCC.
Other providers offering products and services to the financial services and related compliance consultancy sectors are eligible to become Affiliate Members of the APCC.
Membership and Affiliate Membership provides:
• access to the FCA and PRA via APCC meetings and discussions
• priority advice and information from the FCA and PRA on regulatory themes and new initiatives
• listing on the APCC Member or Affiliate Member Directory
• priority booking at APCC events
• access to the members only area of the APCC website including:
• informative content
• discussion forums
• useful templates e.g. health-checks, engagement contracts
• member news
Additional Member benefits include:
• access to cost effective PI insurance for Members
• enhanced professional standing for Members
Members can also describe themselves as 'Members of the Association of Professional Compliance Consultants' or as 'Members of the APCC'.
For information on applying for Membership click here
Additional Affiliate Members benefits include:
• the opportunity to improved market awareness of your services
• entry in a one stop website for regulated firms
To apply for affiliate member status you will need to be recommended by an APCC member and complete the Affiliate Application Form.