Joining the APCC
How to Become a Member of the Association – please click here for our membership brochure
Full membership eligibility criteria:-
- The firm provides compliance consultancy services to organisations regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK
- The firm has, or intends to have, more than one client at a time
- Firms may be companies, partnerships or sole traders
- The firm agrees to abide by the following as adopted by the APCC from time to time:-
- the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- the Grievance Procedure
- the Professional Standards of the Association as adopted from time to time
- Receipt of 2 satisfactory professional references. Referees should be from two regulated firms for whom the applicant has provided services for. Referees should know you and your business sufficiently well to be able to express an informed opinion. The APCC will contact both referees and your application will not be considered by the Steering Council until these reference requests have been satisfactorily completed.
To apply for membership please complete and submit our Membership Application Form which contains full details of the application process.